Permanent Makeup At The Velvet Skin Centre Lucknow
Most of us want perfectly shaped eyebrows and lovely pink lips from the time we wake up in the morning and all day long without the hassle of retouching the makeup and reapplying the lipstick.
Semi-permanent makeup is considered micro-pigmentation, it is quite similar to getting a tattoo. A needle is used to place pigmented granules in the desired area beneath the upper layers of the skin. It is:
The procedure is virtually painless, to minimize discomfort we use a highly effective topical anesthetic cream before the procedure.
Microblading is an embroidery of small, precise strokes that mimic the effect of real hairs, and uses a special microblading pen to individually draw on the strokes. Unsurprisingly, the technique’s unparalleled natural finish has made its popularity skyrocket in recent months.
It is fast becoming a very popular procedure among our clients. Usually, patients who want to get Microblading in Delhi and Gurgaon clinics ask our doctor about the various pre and post-procedure instructions. Females who tend to have scanty eyebrows and who desire thicker ones tend to love this procedure.
Steps of the procedure
1. Consultation with the doctors helps you determine the shape of the eyebrow you desire and what shape would suit your face.
2. We apply a numbing cream for 30 mins to 45 mins.
3. Depending on the hair texture and colour we choose the colour of the ink for microblading.
4. After removing the numbing cream, we clean the area with spirit swab.
5. We draw the outline of the eyebrows as per the calculated measurements.
6. Strokes are then given in the direction of the hair in various parts of the eyebrow.
7. After the procedure, an antibiotic cream is applied.